Ash Wednesday - February 18th
6:00am - Spanish
8:00am - English
9:30am - English
2:00pm - English
4:30pm - English
6:30pm - Bilingual
8:00pm - Spanish
1. Stations of the Cross at 6pm in English and 7pm in Spanish. A simple Soup Dinner follows Stations of the Cross at 6pm. Please join us in the Memorial Center.
2. Confession is the best of Lenten practices. While we have our normal confessions on Saturday from 3:30pm-5pm, we will also offer Confession on Wednesdays from 8pm-9pm. As well, our Annual Lenten Penance Service is on Thursday March 19th at 6:30pm.
3. We also pray Morning Prayer from the Liturgy of the Hours at 7:40am every morning. Please come and join us.
4. Do not forget that we do have our Adoration Chapel open 24 hours a day except from Saturday 5pm until Sunday at 6pm. The Lord waits for you!
5. Also signup for Fr. Robert Barron's Lenten Reflections.